If you need to communicate within or outside Costa Rica, you will find in the Juan Santamaria International Airport two Kölbi establishments operated by the Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE). Check, purchase or process any of the services of telephony and Internet that this Costa Rican company offers.
One store is located in the baggage claim area to cater to passengers arriving in Costa Rica. Another store is located at Gate 9 for passengers leaving the country.
- – Postpaid kölbi Services.
- – Prepaid kölbi Services.
- – Automatic refill (from ¢100 up to ¢25 000).
- – Prepaid International Calling Cards.
- – Roaming Service Activation.
- – Internet Cafe.
- – Prepaid Phones Refill Cards.
- – kölbi Souvenirs (T-shirts, caps, etc)
Store in luggage claim area:
Hours: 6:00am to 10:00pm
Phones: (506) 2002-5664 / (506) 2002-5665
Store in Gate 9:
Hours: 5:00am a 8:00pm
Phones: (506) 2002 5662 / (506) 2002 5663